|2002 – Seafood Paradise first opened at Defu Lane in an industrial estate
2004 – Creation of signature dishes and introduction of live seafood dishes at Seafood Paradise – Winning acclaim from food critics and diners
2006 – Award-winning Taste Paradise, a high-end Chinese restaurant, opened in Chinatown
2007 – Seafood Paradise at Defu Lane became a full-fledged seafood restaurant
– Second outlet of Seafood Paradise opened at the iconic Singapore Flyer
– The Paradise Group is formed as a holding company
– Paradise Inn opened its first outlet at Funan DigitaLife Mall, serving classic home-style Cantonese food
– Paradise Inn opened its second and third outlets at West Coast Plaza and City Square Mall
– Taste Paradise opened its second outlet at ION Orchard
– Launch of One Paradise, the catering arm offering signature favorites from the Paradise group of restaurants
– Paradise Pavilion, an upscale concept, presents high quality sumptuous modern Chinese cuisine at Marina Bay Financial Centre
– KungFu Paradise, a new chic casual concept for the younger crowd opens at Bedok Point
– Paradise Inn adds seven more outlets at various locations in Singapore, including its flagship outlet at Singapore Changi Airport Terminal 1
– Paradise Dynasty opens at ION Orchard, delighting diners with its northern and southern Chinese delicacies
– Seafood Paradise opened her third new outlet at Changi Airport Terminal 2
– Paradise Group launched its Paradise Gourmet Rewards for her loyal customers
– Canton Paradise, a Hong Kong-style restaurant offering the best of Cantonese and Shunde cuisine, opened its first outlet at 112 Katong mall
– Paradise Group launched its first overseas restaurant, Paradise Dynasty, in Jakarta, Indonesia
– Launch of Paradise Inn in Sunway Pyramid, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Singapore – Paradise Group added ten additional outlets to her growing stable of restaurants. This includes:
– KungFu Paradise opened two new outlets – JCube in March and Bugis+ in June
– Canton Paradise opened three outlets in JCube, Compass Point and Star Vista shopping mall.
– Paradise Inn launched three new outlets in Greenwich V Mall, J10 and Marina Square.
– Paradise Dynasty opened two outlets in Lot 1 shopping mall and Causeway Point respectively.
Indonesia – Another fruitful year with the launch of Taste Paradise and four new outlets as follows:
– Paradise Group celebrated the opening of the first overseas Taste Paradise in the upmarket Plaza Indonesia.
– Paradise Dynasty opened their second Surabaya respectively.
– Paradise Inn opens at Plaza Indonesia and Puri Indah at Jakarta in June and December respectively.
Malaysia – Three Paradise Group brands landed in our neighbouring country with new openings in popular malls.
– Kungfu Paradise kungfu-fight her way to the new Paradigm Mall and Mid Valley Megamall with her casual and wallet friendly menu.
– KungFu Bake Rice, a spinoff from KungFu Paradise, offers piping hot baked rice in KLCC Signature Food Court.
– The legendary xiao long baos of Paradise Dynasty welcomed her first customers in Paradigm Mall
Thailand – Sawadee Krup! Paradise Dynasty opened doors to welcome foodie lovers at the Paragon shopping mall in Bangkok.
Singapore – With the launch of three new brands, the empire of Paradise Group has grown to a total of 11 culinary concepts. Apart from dishing out more new concepts to suit diners with different palate desires, we extend our reach to fans with four more outlets islandwide.
– Canton Paradise opened two outlets in Ang Mo Kio Hub and the new Bedok Mall.
– LÈ Restaurant & Bar, the most glamourous dining concept by Paradise Group makes its debut at the newly revamped Suntec City, Convention Centre in July.
– A casual dining self-service concept, My Nasi opens at Sembawang Shopping Centre in July.
– Paradise Inn re-opened at Suntec City in September.
– Another new casual dining concept – LeNu offering true authentic Taiwanese braised beef noodles opens in early November at VivoCity.
– Paradise Dynasty opened Westgate in December.
Indonesia – Paradise Group builds a stronger foothold in Indonesia with the addition of three new outlets and introduction of a new concept.
– The third Paradise Dynasty opened at Central Park, Jakarta.
– Two new Paradise Inn outlets added at Tunjungan Plaza, Surabaya and Baywalk Mall, Jakarta.
– The first Canton Paradise opened in Mall Kelapa Gading, Jakarta.
Malaysia – After receiving much positive response, Paradise Dynasty their second outlet in Bangsar Village II, KL in December.
China – Paradise Dynasty stepped foot into her fourth country with the opening of two outlets in China at the prestigious Shanghai, IFC Mall and Zheng Da Le Cheng in April and June respectively.
Japan – Meeting xiao long bao lovers’ demand internationally, Paradise Dynasty opened in a second foreign country this year at Ginza Glasse, Tokyo in June.
Singapore – Paradise Group takes her first step into Asian cuisine, and started two new concepts at OneKM Shopping Mall. In addition, five more outlets further expand our empire to a total of over 30 outlets islandwide.
– Paradise Dynasty opened 3 new outlets at VivoCity, Changi Airport Terminal 3 and OneKM Shopping Mall.
– Canton Paradise makes cantonese cuisine available at its 7th outlet located in Alexandra Retail Centre.
– Serving authentic Thai cuisine, ParaThai launches its first restaurant at OneKM Shopping Mall.
– A health and beauty hotpot concept – Beauty in The Pot awes diners with its quality food and excellent service.
Indonesia – Expanding rapidly, Paradise Dynasty opened another two outlets this year, Medan in January and Bali in July.
Hong Kong – Bringing our 8 flavoured xiao long bao to more Chinese diners worldwide, Paradise Dynasty storms into Hong Kong with our delicious menu and the 8 xiao long bao mascots in May.
London – Our first venture outside of Asian countries, Hao Chii was launched in May 2014.